- Independently deliver mobile features end-to-end as part of a Flutter codebase
- Manage and maintain build-train and release cycles for iOS and Android applications
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and user feedback to ship deliberate and thoughtful mobile solutions
- Write high-quality code optimized for extensibility and scale.
- Actively engage in code reviews to maintain a high bar of engineering excellence.
- Promote better practices and share technical knowledge across the team.
- Help grow TeamBridge through deliberate feedback on product, process, and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in mobile development (iOS, Android, Flutter)
- Demonstrated ability to make tradeoffs in functionality and scope to ensure a clean, intuitive design
- Flutter (mobile development)
- React, Typescript
- Kotlin, Micronaut
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- AWS suite, hosted with ECS
- Github/Slack/Linear for collaboration